Sunday, March 05, 2006

TAKE A TOUR WITH ME

So this is me. I am a new face to enter into the Blogging community, and I would like to start by saying greetings, and I am glad to be here today writing this message for all to see. Or should you be the ones to 'greet' me? I will allow you to decide for yourselves.

The reason I am here is to open up the scope for discovery - I know, sounds like your typical wannabe preacher yes? Well as a matter of fact - no. I am here soley for the purpose of opening your eyes. I will take you to places no one else feels necessary. Some of these familiar, some not. Some you may be ashamed to have embraced where others you were just too cowardice to follow through. And I am sure that some you just will not have even realised existed.

Am I the next big thing to hit the blog community? Am I just another self absorbed false prophet?

I have witnessed confusion and hate just as much as the next man. I am who I lay down before you now.

I am nothing great.

I am nothing honourable.

I am Xian.

No comments: